Martin Conveyor Belt Cleaners
Available from AIRMATIC INC
The problem of carryback (the material that sticks to the belt past the discharge point and then drops off along the conveyor's return run), results in a decrease in efficiency, profitability, and morale, and an increase in power consumption, maintenance costs, unsafe working conditions, and unfavorable attention from regulatory agencies and neighbors. As conveyors increase in lengths, speed, and belt widths, so as to maximize load capacity, so do carryback problems.
Belt Cleaners and Scrapers from MARTIN ENGINEERING, the worldwide leader in making conveyor systems cleaner, safer, and more productive, make carryback a non-issue regardless of how or what material is conveyed. With MARTIN® Belt Cleaners and Scrapers, you can:
- Improve maintenance planning and conveyor availability as emergency outages, unscheduled downtime, and "hurry-up" repairs are reduced.
- Maximize equipment life by fewer replacements of prematurely worn components damaged by fugitive material and buildup.
- Reduce maintenance expenses through lower labor costs for fewer and faster service procedures.
- Improve manpower utilization by fewer belt tracking and material cleanup chores.
- Improve community relations and regulatory compliance by reducing environmental pollution.
- Improve working conditions, plant safety, and morale by better housekeeping.
MARTIN® offers a broad range of blade shapes, sizes, and blade-materials; frame configuration; and types of tensioners.