C-Hook Coil Lifter
Available from Columbus McKinnon Corporation
C-Hook Coil Lifter's full length arms support the total width of multiple coils. When handling narrower loads, the end of the lower arm will protrude.
Additional features and benefits include:
* All coils, up to a maximum width, are handled centered under the crane hook bail. This simple versitility, plus fast positioning in the coil and affordability, make C-Hooks the most common way to handle coils.
* Load tested.
* Load must be centered under lifting bail.
* Slit Coil C-Hooks T-1 Alloy frame produces a lighter, easier to handle lifter that results in reduced coil damage.
* Constructed of high strength alloy plate.
* Counter-balanced to hang level when empty.
* Made in U.S.A.
* Designed & manufactured to ASME B30.20
* For special requirements, contact sales representative at 800-288-2239.