Planetary Mills Classic Line
Available from FRITSCH
FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line are most effective for rapid loss-free and reproducible ultra-fine grinding of hard, medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials dry or in suspension, for mixing and ho-mogenising as well as for mechanical alloying/activation in materials research. Samples can be processed from a few milligrams to several kilograms at a wide range of fineness levels down to less than 1 μm. They are absolutely reliable, especially easy to operate and clean. Matching grinding parts of various materials are also available to provide maximum protection against undesired contamination of the samples.
Fast and fine – easy to operate!
Your advantages with FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line
- Fast grinding to below 1 μm
- Up to 800 rpm
- Safe clamping of the bowls with the Safe-Lock- System
- Simple, ergonomic handling and easy cleaning
- Grinding bowls and balls in 8 different materials
- Consistent reproducibility
- Long, reliable service life even under continuous, heavy duty usage