Available from Cemtrex, Inc.
* Auto diagnostic mode is run at the power-up of the monitor and can be triggered manually at any time by the operator
* Continuous system check program runs in the background alerting the operator of exceptions or out of specification parameters
* Comprehensive data storage for measured values and alarms
* Power plants burning oil, coal or bio-fuel
* Steel and iron furnaces
* Cement plants
* Petroleum industry
* Other applications that require continuous, accurate and reliable measurements of dust emissions
Advantages (optical reference path):
* Dirt in optics is eliminated from the measurement values, providing real long term accuracy and stability
* Automatic calibration and zero 40 times per second
* Low need of maintenance
Advantages (laser light source):
* Measuring path up to 50 meters without changing a single component in the system, due to a narrow and intense laser light beam.
* Excellent beam collimation
* Due to high intensity, measuring of higher concentrations is possible
* Long life span (more than 5 years) and a standard wave length together with the optical reference path guarantee long-term accuracy and stability.
* The analyzer can be transferred to another location without factory calibration.