Model RA Rectangular Bin Aerator
Available from BlueLevel Technologies, Inc.
Low cost aerator pads promote flow to enable proper material level control.
Ensuring proper material flow of powders and bulk solids within bins, hoppers and silos is important to proper bin level indication, level control and level sensor operation. Ratholing and bridging can occur in many situations, leading to false level control and level sensor indication, as well as production problems. Bin aerators introduce air back into powder materials to restore the material to its naturally aerated state and allowing it to flow readily.
The Model RA is provided in a rectangular size that is standard within concrete batching plants and other industries. Construction is of zinc-plated steel with a fiberglass diffuser material and an external mounting kit accessory.
- Low cost – affordable aeration
- Keep material moving – enable proper level control
- Promote material flow naturally – no damage
- Heavy-duty construction – withstands rigors of concrete batch plants
- Fiberglass diffuser – resists clogging
- External mounting kit available – simplifies installation
- You are protected - Golden Parachute Support